We provide before and after school care for school aged children at our Raby and Blair Athol Childcare Centres. Our Pied Piper buses take the children to and from the local schools within our area, including
– Mary Immaculate Parish Primary School
– Blairmount Public School
– Kearns Public School
– Robert Townsend Public School
Our Before School Care bus leaves daily at approximately 8.30am, returning for After School Care at approximately 3.30 pm.
Our Before and After School Care offers our children
- Breakfast (served 6:30am-7:30am)
- Afternoon tea (served at 3:30pm) and late afternoon (served at 5:30pm).
- We provide an environment where children can do their homework. Help is always available!
- Our wonderful staff provide a weekly program full of engaging, age appropriate activities.
- Our families receive a Weekly Reflection via email detailing all of the exciting activities the children have participated in with lots of photos.
Our Vacation Care program is offered to children enrolled in our Before and After School Care programs throughout NSW school terms. We provide a range of experiences throughout the school holidays, engaging in excursions to local attractions and events within our community.